HOPE-INMADNESS ❝ personal · photography · blog ❞   |   where you can find me:  ·   tumblr  ·   facebook photography page   ·   etc   · follow





Hello ~
Daphne / 24021992 / The Netherlands / Photographer.

I like books, bodymodification, art, ball jointed dolls, sleeping, nature, cameras, vintage stuff, cats, foxes, movies, romance, music, etc.



Instagram
@zeoka


about
Hi, I'm a 20 year old girl from the not so sunny Netherlands. You would probably recognize me with a camera in front of my eyes, taking photos of everything that she likes. Including my boyfriend, Tim. ♥





archive


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

categories




contact me
For questions, advertising, product reviews, requests, etc.



Sponsors


link love

Ask for different sizes!



friends & reads


Image and video hosting by TinyPic well


disclaimer
All photographs and text belong to me, Hope-inmadness, unless otherwise noticed. Please don't copy or use my images without permission

Layout made by tkh.

  / Chirstmas bucket list






























It's almost Christmas and time is running fast! I'm really stuck in a daily circle and I need some motivation to get in action. >w< I really want do some more Christmassy stuff before it's Christmas! Luckily we had some snow here so my Christmas mood is on. So here is my bucket list:

/ Decorate the Christmas tree
/ Watch more Christmas movies
/ Go to a Christmas market in Germany
/ Bake cookies
/ Look up some Christmas recipes and make a Christmas meal
/ Write and send Christmas cards
/ Watch a Harry Potter marathon
/ Look for an ugly Christmas sweater
/ Photograph more!!

And probably much more, but I can't think of anything more atm. I would love to go iceskating again but I'm not sure if that's possible before Christmas. And besides I still don't own a pair of ice-skates. T__T" What is your Christmas bucket list? Do you have any plans to do before Christmas? :) xo

Labels: , , , ,

donderdag 13 december 2012 @ 07:26


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.